COVID-19 Precautionary Steps
Lakeview Massage Therapy is a home-based national healthcare provider and is on the list of approved businesses that can remain open to provide medical massage and is following the below Alaska State Massage Therapy Board precautionary recommendations for our staff and clients good health:
- Review the code of ethics and standards of practice that we are all held to as therapists in the state of Alaska https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/Portals/5/pub/MAS_Code_Standards.pdf.
- Screen clients for any possible health concerns before entering your massage establishment.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not see clients if you have symptoms of a cold, fever, or cough.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects using appropriate cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Therapist and client will wear a breathing mask during session as an additional layer of protection for both therapist and client.
Please use honest and good judgment when scheduling your session, if you have traveled recently, have a compromised immune system or underlying medical condition please consider our guided meditation session or a gift certificate at this time to return at a later time for one of our beautiful massage or spa sessions.
Thank you, we wish you good health and wellness and look forward to your next session with us.